Sunday, February 26, 2012

SHS 2-26-12

GRAY
We had snow on Thursday night here in Chicago, and Friday morning althought beautiful, the scene was very gray.

GLIMPSE
CROSSED
With the beginning of lent, this is what came to mind.

BLISS
Can be different on any given day, today, it was a Skinny Mocha


HANDWRITTEN
Not much is handwritten these days, and there was nothing of interest around my house, except a bit of history from a book, JOHN ADDAMS, with a copy of the first letter he wrote to his wife Abagail from the then White House.  I think the art of writing letters by hand is slowly becoming extinct.

6 comments:

Reds said...

totally get your bliss shot!! And we got kind of the same shot for grey as we got lots of snow on Friday too! Lovely shot of your tulips too!

georgia b. said...

i love what you did for the handwriting shot!... that's real scavengering! =)

great idea!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, coffee is bliss. The picture of your tulips is lovely. I also really like what you did for your handwritten shot. It made me think of something different that I could have (and now wish I would have) done for that prompt. Great set!

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous!!! I love them all!

Ashley Sisk said...

A glimpse is so beautiful - makes me want to see spring that much more.

Amanda M. said...

LOVE your bliss - it would be one of mine as well!