![]() |
| HOBBY I wish I had kept all of my camera's over the years, from my first Kodak Brownie Camera |
![]() |
| SHINY I went on an outing with my loal photo club today, to the Genesse Theatre and the Chandeliers were beautiful. |
| Footwear My new boots for a rainy day |
![]() |
| Color Me Green |
.jpg)

.jpg)


5 comments:
I love your boots, and I think your strike a pose picture is adorable. Love that scarf.
Love your self portrait - you should get in front of the camera more often.
I love those boots!! Your self portrait is great, I agree with Ashley!! I always take pics of chandeliers too!
LOVE those boots! Fun set!
In terms of avoiding shadow...my photography teacher says to make sure the flash is directly in front of the subject; not at an angle...AND...get further away from the background. I am still hit or miss with shadows myself :)
Oh... those boots are adorable!! I'm not comfortable with self portraits (or any portraits of me) either... I think you did great with yours! =)
Post a Comment