Sunday, January 22, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 1-22-12

SUNSET
I had to go to the archive for this one, as we have had gray-snowy days all week, but this was a good one on the side of a cruise ship on the Mexican Riviera.
A DAY IN MY LIFE
My days are full of many things, family, pets, and work, but each day begins on the Treadmill.
,
BLACK AND WHITE
It snowed here this week, I thought this lends itself to B & W

FOUR

Continuing with my snowy theme, I snapped these the morning after our storm.  Everything looked so fresh and frozen.  I am ready for Spring, not much of a winter lover.

COLORFUL

My Scarf

6 comments:

Nicki said...

Very nice collection and I like your "four". The sunset is spectacular.

Ashley Sisk said...

Love that sunset - gorgeous.

seabluelee said...

That round sun sinking into the ocean is gorgeous, and I love your beautiful, colorful scarf!!

Unknown said...

Magnificent sunset! Hope you have a wonderful week.

zoe said...

gorgeous sunset and I love your scarf.

BF said...

I LOVE that blazin red sunset, gorgeous!