Great and beautiful photos - especially love the ancient one!
I got a chuckle out of your 'yellow' - so obvious, and yet unique. Good job!
You can't get much older than what you chose for your "ancient/antique shot"! It's beautiful!
Your ancient and splash are very good photos !!!! I like him who makes you smile a lot !Have a nice week !
Nicely done - love the lighting in your first shot.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Great and beautiful photos - especially love the ancient one!
I got a chuckle out of your 'yellow' - so obvious, and yet unique. Good job!
You can't get much older than what you chose for your "ancient/antique shot"! It's beautiful!
Your ancient and splash are very good photos !!!! I like him who makes you smile a lot !
Have a nice week !
Nicely done - love the lighting in your first shot.
Post a Comment