Sunday, December 18, 2011

SHS 12-18-2011

This weekend has been hectic, wrapping, dinners and babysitting, not a whole lot of time for photo taking so here are my photos for this week's hunt, some taken on the run.
 I hope you all have a Wonderful, Joyous Holiday!


MY FURRY BABY SLEEPING

JOY
THE FIRST SNOW OF THE SEASON

WHAT IS IT?

WINDOW

HALF
Half-Bottom; Half-top, Half Reflection


6 comments:

Kim Pugliano said...

Oh gosh I LOVE the joy picture!! That's one I would frame. Must be so nice to have snow...

Bears Fan said...

I too love your Joy picture, beautiful composition!

Ashley Sisk said...

Me too - great composition.

Deborah Tisch said...

I also love the image of that first snow. Very nicely done.

Christine E-E said...

your HALF picture cracks me up! I love the humor & interpretation bloggers resort to in order to participate in the scavenger hunt.
I echo other posts - that JOY scene is card-worthy! all that fluffy white snow + red berries... ah! love-ly!

Anonymous said...

Great photo for "what is it?" didn't think to do that! and your half picture, I love it!