Sunday, December 4, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 12-04-2011

PORTRAIT

Santa Baby...
"I've been an angel all year
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight"


NOSTALGIC
When I saw this for the Hunt, I could only think of when my boys were little, so here is a shot of us about 28 years ago,  now they have toddlers of their own.



FULL OF LIGHT
Inside, outside and up and down

 



MOTION
The Mall at Christmas Time is full of motion

 
TIME
Time is just ticking by, I can not beleive the Holidays are just around the corner.

6 comments:

Kmcblackburn said...

Your first photo put a smile on my face :). But your "motion" photo takes my breath away...totally terrific!

Kathy

Deborah Tisch said...

I have to agree with Kathy's comment. The motion at the mall is a great image for this prompt.

Anonymous said...

What a fun nostalgic photo. And the motion at the mall is great.

Ashley Sisk said...

Great set - I love how you captured motion.

Ida said...

Wonderful set.
Loved your Nostalgic and the Motion shot was pretty cool.

Cedar said...

It is a pretty clock and this is a nice framing of it! Sweet nostalgic shot and the lights are pretty with their flares!