BEFORE
I shot this at Sunrise on Friday and it seemed a little hazy when I looked at it on the computer.
AFTER
So, I did a little cropping as I didn't think the grass was important to what I wanted to see and then I adjusted the clarity and saturation a little in Photoshop Elements as well as adjusted the blacks just a little.
OPPOSING LINES
My time was kind of limited this week, so I didn't get out too much for photography, I did the best I could, I see the design of my deck as a pattern of opposing lines.
LITTLE FEATURES
This is one of my favorites of my grandchildren taken this summer. I think there little hands and feet are precious.
WHICH PEAR OF SHOES SHOULD I WEAR?
CUSTOME BOKEH
Thanksgiving is around the corner and with that here is my custom bokeh. I don't have a Lens Baby, but I have alot of fun with crafting punches, black construction paper and colored lights.







8 comments:
Nicely done - I really like your opposing lines and little features.
Your custom bokeh is really awesome. Are those Christmas lights or something in the background? I had to pull out a string to get mine to work. Any suggestions?
http://oliveobserver.blogspot.com/2011/11/scavengerhuntsunday-via-ramblings-and.html
Your custom bokeh so has me in the mood for Thanksgiving.
Your after shot is just beautiful! The colors are just perfect. I am your new follower! :)
Your bokeh shot is so pretty.
Awesome bokeh, little features very cute.
I must say, I loved each and every one of your pictures!
Terrific set! I love your custom bokeh! The little features is so sweet and your after is fantastic! Nicely done!
Post a Comment