MAINLY ONE COLOR
Greenhouses are one of my favorite things, and when they are full of the new season's Poinsettias it is even more special.
REFLECTIONS
One morning this week the sun was at just the right angle to shine through a leaded glass window and make this reflection with rainbow, if you can see it, on our bathroom wall. It was such a good way to wake up.
WATER
The waterfall is from my recent trip to Dominica in the Southern Caribbean.
AROUND THE HOUSE
WRITING
It is that time of year and I need to write my letter to Santa, I am hoping for a couple of photography accessories. Maybe an external flash unit, I hope.....





5 comments:
Your reflection photos is really neat. What program do you use for photo editing?
http://oliveobserver.blogspot.com/2011/11/scavengerhuntsunday-via-ramblings-and_20.html
That is a cool reflection shot. I never thought of writing a letter to Santa, might have to borrow your idea!
Very Good Series:
Loved the Water Shot
Fun-Writing Shot
Unique - Reflection shot.
Fragile Beauty-Around the House, cool glass airplane.
So pretty-Mainly One Color.
Love the blown glass miniature plane...I have a collection of blown glass minis...just love them.
Love that second shot - the composition is quite lovely.
Post a Comment