I have missed a couple Scavenger Hunts, as I was on vacation in the Caribbean, wonderful blue, clear sea water, gracious people and a great time. As you can guess some of my snaps will be appearing in Scavenger Hunt Sunday.
FACES IN STRANGE/UNEXPECTED PLACES
I took this one on the Island of Bonaire, it is a monument to commemorate the MILLENNIUM. There were many tourists all around and I took my time to frame it all alone, so I thought, but as I pressed the exposure this gentlemen must have walked into the shot, I did not notice his presence until later and I did not expect it.
ABSTRACT
Here is a part of the stone and cement pavement on the hill below the monument above, I thought it had an ABSTRACT quality.
FIRE
No bonfires or anything to exciting this week. I do like to burn scented candles though.
ROUND





7 comments:
I really like the "round" shot!
These are great shots...in particular I really liked the garden ball...those are so beautiful and you captured yours so nicely.
I love the round shot! Your abstract is great.
Wonderful job - love your first shot.
I love that cross. What a wonderful job! I hate when I am going back through things and find a surprise like that man though! Thank goodness you can crop him out if you have too, right? Also, it was perfect for the prompt.
Nice set love your round shot.
Great set! I love your round shot! Fabulous colors and reflections!
Post a Comment