Sunday, September 11, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sundayb 9-11-11

BOKEH


This is my first try at bokeh.  Looked up the How to's,  and gave it my best shot.


REMEMBER




PROCESS OF ELIMINATION - 1


This is my full shot

ELIMINATION-2



Here I eliminated a large part of the background.  I think it makes a very different subject.

STATUES

I sort of cheated here but I wanted to show another complete elimination, so i chose to use the same subject, but I promise they were all seperate shots, no cropping.

FLYING HIGH

7 comments:

Nancy E said...

Great work! Love the see saw statue. :) nice!

Valeria said...

Very nice shot on statues

Buckeroomama said...

Beautiful, beautiful bokeh! :)

Ashley Sisk said...

Nicely done - I really like your bokeh shot!

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Your bokeh is fantastic! I'm still working on it, but yours is truly breath taking!

April said...

such a pretty bokeh shot! nice work.

Audrey said...

Nice ones!