Sunday, August 21, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 8-21-11

Brush Strokes


Collage


On the dotted Line


When I first saw this promt "Sign on the dotted line" was the first thing that came to my mind.

Geometry


Perhaps not very creative, but it's kind of funny when I first saw Geometry as a prompt, my first thought was the same as when I was in High School, Oh No!!   So, at least pink tools are kind of fun.

Hang by a Thread

This prompt was a tough one for me.  I looked all week for something pretty, but it just didn't happen, so this is what I have.  The itsy,bitsy, spider didn't come down the waterspout, but he did appear at the windowsill hanging out by a thread. 

7 comments:

Mary Gene Atwood said...

hanging by a thread is great!!

Patrice said...

Great collage!

Ashley Sisk said...

Great work - I'm liking your own the dotted line shot!

Nancy E said...

The collage of photos are awesome! Beautiful colors! Great photography -- thanks for sharing!

Cedar said...

Nice set! The collage is beautiful!

My Captivating Life said...

That is an awesome geometry shot! :) I kind of had the same reaction to geometry. LOL! :) Nice job.

Marcy said...

I like your geometry shot. Nice job on your photos.